Last month, I gave a pretty specific list about what I hoped to achieve before the end of the month of June and before I posted the income report for June. Want to know how I did?
Well I am pleased to say that I accomplished all of my short term goals.
- I finished my garage cabinet build, or at least the first 2 phases of it. Like I said, it is a major task that will be broken down into many parts. But, I finished the portion that I wanted to finish before this post.
- I knocked out all five post updates, but just barely. Technically, I deleted a few. So, this one was not too difficult.
- I did update and republish one post that needed the breath of new life breathed into it. So far so good.
June Income Report – Analytics
I still am having a great year-over-year return. And I encourage you to use this method to analyze your own growth. After all, that is what really matters. While viewing my numbers might be encouraging and informative, just don’t let it get you down if you are not yet reaching these milestones.
- This month’s pageviews – 95,480
- Last years’ pageviews – 41,543
- Gain/Loss –130% increase!
- End of this month – 12312
- End of last month– 11,607
- Total Gain/Loss – 705
June 2019 Blogging Income
- Total Monthly Earnings: $ 2800.43
- Affiliate Marketing…$7.34
- Total Expenses: $345.59
- Hosting …$103
- Email Services …$183.64
- Subscriptions… $40.95
Future Goals and Plans
Next month, I will be traveling to Atlanta to attend the Haven Conference. For those of you wondering, Haven is a conference for Home and Garden bloggers and influencers. More specifically, it is taylored to the DIY niche. However, they get their fair share of interior designers and other non-DIY bloggers within the “home” category.
Anyway, I hope to use this as an opportunity to network and grow my base. As you probably already know, just meeting other bloggers face-to-face goes a long way towards advancing your reach. They are more likely to share and follow you if they actually know you personally. I’ll let you know how it goes!